CrazyRemote-Remote Your Computer from Your iPhone/iPod/iPad

Kris#IM

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
CrazyRemote 1.1.1

CrazyRemote: the Ultimate PC Remote Control

CrazyRemote is the fastest and most versatile remote desktop controller!
With this application for the iOs, you can easily access your PC from anywhere using your 3G and Wi-Fi internet connection.

It is even possible to use your PC applications for gaming and video playback from our bed.
You can even paly World of Warcraft anywhere with your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad!!

MAIN FEATURES:
?Full web browsing including Adobe flash video/audio streaming, AcitveX, internet banking etc.
?Any application installed on you PC - officeware, media player, game(some games may not work correctly) etc.
?Frame rate : 15~20 fps
?Support audio steaming
?Encryption for all data transfer
?Support user-friendly keyboard and several useful shortcuts

REQUIREMENTS:
?CrazyRemote Server
?Supported Devices:
?iPhone 3GS
?iPod touch 3G
?No iPhone 3G/1/2/2.5G support
?Compatible with iPad​
?Supported Operating Systems:
?Windows XP SP3 32bit, 64bit
?Windows Vista 32bit, 64bit
?Windows 7 32bit, 64bit
?No Mac OS or Linux​
?Minimum recommended hardware for movie and game playing
?Core2-Duo 1.3 Ghz​

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You updated it for 64 bit Win 7? YAY!!!! I love this app, but was having to use a 2nd computer cause my main machine is 64 bit.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Works great on the iPhone 4. Once I saw they had 64 bit Windows 7 support, i re-installed on my iPhone 4. Watched my home security cameras while I was waiting to give a presentation.

Anyone who balked at the price of LogMeIn needs to get CrazyRemote. It is awesome!

hopper

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I loaded it up and am playing with it..... looks pretty good so far. I don't think I'll upgrade from the lite desktop version to the full version until iOS4 is supported so that it can be put into the the background for a few minutes without losing the connection. Also, the volume slider seems not to do anything for me. I'm on an iPhone4 and running 64 bit Windoze 7 on the other end.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711