Is anyone elso addicted to Angry Birds

ddot196

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
O man me and my buddy at work play it all day lol. We get all the golden eggs and three stars on the levels. One thing that is great about that game is that it is the only app I know that has been so amazing with meaningful updates. Actual new levels, etc. every update. I love it!

driftshot

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I have been playing the demo and should really buy the whole thing. Good to know I am not the only one obsessed with making pigs go "Poof".

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I may be one of the only (if not only) one(s) that has heard of the game and
still hasn't purchased it or plan too. I have yet to play a game on my i4.

uhanrodric

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Update: I just bought this game last night. I've never been soo addicted and infuriated in my life. Freakin' Pigs! Sittin there all smiling at me...I'm about to knock your @#!& over. :)

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Another fan here. I finally broke down and bought Doodle Jump the other day. If you like Angry Birds I recommend it.

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Update: I just bought this game last night. I've never been soo addicted and infuriated in my life. Freakin' Pigs! Sittin there all smiling at me...I'm about to knock your @#!& over. :)

Hahahaha I love this game. I'm so addicted!! I think the pigs are laughing at me and it makes me want to pop them even more!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711