ViewTI Golf 2010 vs. Golfshot: Golf GPS

Got the Shakes

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I have used Golfshot before and found that it worked fairly well but I have read that ViewTI is the better app and that the newest update brings a cool 3D flyover view of the hole you are playing. I was wondering if anyone had experience with both hopefully both after their newest updates and could let me know what you like and don't like about both. I want to buy one for my iPhone 4 and hope you guys can help me decide which to spend my $30 on.

Thanks in advance.

bozy26

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
golfshot is waaaay better simply because it doesnt crash like viewti. viewti has a buncha features but none of them work great and the app crashes all the time. golfshot is straightforward and works great. it doesnt have flyovers, break meters, swing analyzers and all that but i would rather pay $30 for something i know will work perfectly versus one with a few more features that doesnt work properly. i've been a golfshot user now for 9 months and love it. just my thoughts.

Got the Shakes

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
golfshot is waaaay better simply because it doesnt crash like viewti. viewti has a buncha features but none of them work great and the app crashes all the time. golfshot is straightforward and works great. it doesnt have flyovers, break meters, swing analyzers and all that but i would rather pay $30 for something i know will work perfectly versus one with a few more features that doesnt work properly. i've been a golfshot user now for 9 months and love it. just my thoughts.

Thanks for your help. Like I said I've used Golfshot on a friends phone for 3 or 4 rounds of golf and liked it and I found yesterday that there is a free trial of GolfTI so I can try that for 3 rounds and see which I prefer. I have a feeling it will be Golfshot though.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2