Osfoora fans?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Who is using Osfoora for iPhone as their twitter client? I found it a week ago, and am really liking it... but have some questions...

1. How do you use the #Follow Friday function? There are options in the settings menu to specify a number of "random" followers to be named, but how do you invoke it?
  2. How do you do the updates? It seems that the only options for auto updates are 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 minutes or NEVER. Seems like a 30, 60 or 90 minute options would be helpful.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I use it and have never used the #FF function,
but after trying it out in Osfoora, you have to
hit "compose" and then the "@" to add users.
On the top right, you'll see "FF"; click it.

I do update every 1 minute. This is only when
the app is open. I'm sure you're not in the app
for 30-90 minutes at a time. I'm guessing for
push (if they add it), they would probably add
higher intervals.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I use the Follow Friday Generator from [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/follow-friday-generator/id342693650?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]the app store.[/URL]

MrCippy

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Never used the #ff option myself. I have my refresh rate set up for 1 min. I am on twitter all the time. Follow and talk to me if you want. @MrCippy

omgabunny

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Haha I saw the giveaway earlier today so I decided to give it a try. I like the default black theme. I goes well with the rest of the ip4. I haven't tried all the functions on it yet since I'm a bit of a twitter noob. It to me seems like a beefed up version of the official twitter client and I like that.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Rather than even a small review at this point, I tell you that since it's free, get it and see for yourself.

It simply has every conceivable feature you could want in a Twitter client.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner