best ichat app

losamillion

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
What's the best ichat app available with PUSH notification? Free or Paid doesn't matter just want the best. Coming from Android with google talk you would think apple would have something for ichat. ANY IDEAS??

devonair

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
What service are you trying to use? iChat is a client application that runs on OS X, and connects to services like AIM and MobileMe (plus other Jabber networks like GTalk, etc). Depending on what your needs are, that will better help determine what app works best for you.

Granted... I'm actually here to ask the same question, haha. I primarily use AIM, Skype, and facebook... and actually like the free AIM app for my AIM buddies. But I'd like to find one app to connect work with both of those services that plays well with the semi-multitasking/saved-state-ness of iOS4. I know that BeeJive was just updated, but haven't seen any full reviews on it yet. Is it that much better than IM+ or Meebo (or something else I haven't considered)?

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Are you guys looking for an iChat app for the iPhone? Currently the iPhone will not work on iChat. Hopefully soon though!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro