Remotely Access The Music Playing On Your IPod Touch, IPhone Or IPad
Brewster, MA June 28, 2010 -- Blue Atlas Technology, LLC has just announced that Tango Remote Music Player HD Version 2.0 is now available on the iTunes App Store. Tango Remote can control the music playing on a users' iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, giving the user the freedom to access their music remotely.
The Tango Remote app works on any two devices that have the application installed. One works as the player and the other serves as the remote. That means that an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad can fulfill either roll and interact with either of the other two types of devices. Tango Remote can control the volume, start and stop a song, skip forward or backwards and much more.
Tango Remote Music Player HD gives users an easy way to perform not only the regular tasks that are typically associated with a remote device but also offers some unique extras. For example, whereas an iPod stops when a playlist is finished, the Tango Remote app will continue on to the next playlist and the next. It's optional of course. The user has full control of all the functions and can look at the song queue to see what tunes are lined up to play, or what was that last song that played, remotely of course.
These are just a few of the features available in Tango Remote Music Player HD 2.0:
* Access and control all iPod music remotely
* Search or browse music library via artist, song title, album or genre
* Just select a song and it starts playing
* View entire song queue, not just album playing.
* Works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, with one device playing music, the other acting as the remote. Just install Tango on both devices
* Listen to all playlists in continuous play - sequence optional
* Remotely create a playlist - add tunes, move them, etc.
* Advanced caching techniques stores song info and album artwork for quick response
* Audio scrubbing
* Password protection
* Bluetooth and Wi-Fi supported.
* Shake once to skip forward, twice to skip backwards
* Automatically discovers remote devices
* Music continues to play when Tango exits
To learn more about this amazingly unique app, visit the Tango Remote Music Player HD 2.0 page on iTunes. Easy, direct links are available below.
* iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Tango Remote Music Player HD 2.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide in multiple languages exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Purchase and Download:
Facebook Fan Page:
Media Contact for Blue Atlas Technology, LLC