Labels - Make your icons and folders easier to spot!

goodcode

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Color-code your most often used folders and apps so you can spot them easier and faster! Create your own label wallpaper just the way you like it! Stay organized and also creative with Labels!

4748462734_b9695908e9_m.jpg

App Store[/SIZE]

Labels can have your icons and folders tagged with color labels to get you better organize your home screen. It allows you to put your app icons/folders in the labels of 7 different colors and customize it at your own will!

4748244188_72a38ddb93.jpg
4748244192_0f90b399b1.jpg

4748244196_54614c625f.jpg
4748244212_ac35e55bfb.jpg

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Definitely something I'd be interested in. I'll be looking forward to its appearance in the app store.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
I also think this is a good idea... goodluck OP, i would like to rate and review your new app when it launches, if u can provide a promo... send me a msg on twitter or FB via my sig if u cant PM me on here, thanks! :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Raced to the app store and bought it. At first I was a little disappointed that it totally replaced my wallpaper, and then I had a brainstorm.
photo.PNG

All it took was a little photo editing after I'd used labels to create the template.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
It's a very neat idea, and looks to be well implemented except for one minor thing... it replaces the wallpaper for ALL pages... so some pages will have no icon on top of the colored frame... and that looks very lame...

goodcode

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
It's a very neat idea, and looks to be well implemented except for one minor thing... it replaces the wallpaper for ALL pages... so some pages will have no icon on top of the colored frame... and that looks very lame...

I know. If only Apple would allow different wallpapers for separate screens. Then the app would work the best.
A little headup, in the next version, you get to use your own wallpaper as the background. ;)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I know. If only Apple would allow different wallpapers for separate screens. Then the app would work the best.
A little headup, in the next version, you get to use your own wallpaper as the background. ;)

Again, it's a very nice app. I bought it the day it hit the App store. The only problem that I see at all is something that is out of your control. Good job!

One thing that I'd like to see is the ability to make the "labels" from other images - use a custom image pattern to create the icon wrap... that would really be sweet!

Last edited:

goodcode

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Raced to the app store and bought it. At first I was a little disappointed that it totally replaced my wallpaper, and then I had a brainstorm.

All it took was a little photo editing after I'd used labels to create the template.

Hey, Alli!
Thank you for purchasing Labels. Good news is that the update is in the pipeline and in the next version you get to use your own wallpaper! ;)

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Its what I do on my MacBook Pro now with the colored lables. Nice to see it implemented for the iPhone etc. I purchased it, and now that I just read about your update coming (soon?) I look forward to it. Now I just need my iPhone to arrive . . . 10 more days.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox