Any news on Netflix iPhone app?

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I've been routinely searching the net for any update on the Netflix app release for iPhone but can't find anything. It has been months now since they first teased us. What's your best guess on when it will appear in the app store?

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
July 1st would be great. When the launch of the 4 came and went without a peep from netflix, I resigned myself to the idea that I'd be waiting a while still.

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I was just searching the net today wondering when it will be coming out too. I hope its July, because that means it could be this week :)

mobilebreak

Feb 25, 2010
olsenapps.com
doing some net searching i found the following statement from "http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/06/07/iphone-4g-netflix-app-release-date-this-summer/"

" iPhone 4: Netflix App Release Date this Summer
By: Alan Ng | June 7, 2010
Filed under: Cell Phone Information, Cell Phones

We have some good news for Netflix fans now, as company CEO Reed Hastings has just announced that a Netflix application is on the way to the iPhone. It will be available tsometime this Summer.
As reported from MacRumors, Hastings revealed the news during Apple?s WWDC event in San Francisco. You?ll be pleased to know that movies wcan be stopped on one device and then resumed on another another ? very neat.

Hastings also added that the iPhone application will feature all the same functionality that you see on Netflix.com, which includes instant queues and recommendations.

Attendees at WWDC were also given a glimpse on how the search function works on the app, while users will also be able to seamlessly switch between networks on the go, using bitrate technology."

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR