XM Radio for Pocket Tunes bug in iOS4?

mbonocore

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
Hi all,

I just installed the iOS4 on my iPhone 3GS. Everytime I open pocket tunes and try to open a XM station, i get the sign in page with the message that my session has timed out. No big deal. Get that from time to time. But then when I put in my username and password, it does not log me in, rather gives me the same "Session has timed out" message. Anyone have any clue why this is happening? It was working fine this morning before I updated to iOS4, so obviously I am assuming it is a bug within the app that isn't compatible with iOS4.

Thanks!

sams0n13

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I installed iOS4 on my 3Gs and PocketTunes works fine. Initially I had to enter my info to log in, but after that it works. Try uninstalling the app and then re-installing, if that doesn't work it's probably an XM issue. XM doesn't deal with changes well at all.

Dave_NS

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

We have a Knowledge Base article on what to do if you have a problem with XM after the update. To view it in Pocket Tunes, go to the Stations page in Pocket Tunes and tap on the "Help" button in the upper left of the screen. Then tap on "Browse Common Questions". The first question in the list deals with the XM solution.

Basically, you need to clear out the cookies. Uninstalling and reisntalling would do the same thing but with the method described in the article, you don't lose your saved favorites and preferences.

Also note that we submitted an update to Apple a while ago so we hope it will be approved any time now. It adds support for multitasking, fast app switching, media dock control and more. So keep an eye out in the app store.

I'm sorry I cannot include direct links in this post but due to forum rules that prohibit posting URLs until you have 10 or more posts, I cannot. But you can access both the Knowledge Base and support from the pocket-tunes dot com web site.

Take care,
Dave
NormSoft Support Team

Note: We cannot always monitor discussion threads, so if you have any further assistance, please contact support.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner