Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Dang... change the title. lol. I really thought it
was on Tapatalk. Android Central is already on
there.

McNessie

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Yes!! Please do it! Even the iPhone optimized version of this forum is terribly unhandy on an iPhone. Try clicking 'search': nothing happens. Only if you hold, open in new page, can you use the advanced search!! Come on!! Tipb is the biggest forum worldwide for the iPhone. And you can't even read it easily on said device!!

TURN ON TAPATALK PLEASE!!!!!

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
So, I logged into the forums this morning and got a popup message saying the forums now supported Tapatalk.

What exactly are the benefits of the Tapatalk app? Is it really worth $3 if I'm only using it on the Tipb forums?

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I've been using the free version and I don't see what's the big deal over it is. Only thing I thing good is you can add attachments in posts.

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
So, it seems that there are mixed results. Is tapatalk worth the money? What other blogs do you guys link to through the app?

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
i forked over the money for tapatalk and i can say its nice for composing a post when im not in front of my laptop but other then that ehh... i don't regret it but i can't say it was the best use of my moneys

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I've downloaded the free version to check it out, and it is quite handy for forum interaction on the go. I've since posted threads in other forums that I routinely visit and asked them to consider becoming members of the tapatalk family. If they do, I will definitely upgrade to the paid version. Right now, though, I don't think its worth three bucks just for one forum.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
its nice, but I like Forum Runner better. FR supports push and that is huge. All we need now is for TiPb to install the free plugins for it and we will be all set.

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I purchased tapatalk when the notice came up while I was reading tipb on my iPhone. I have to say that I'm glad you guys decided to join. I like it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh