Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Seance for iPhone

How many times have you seen mind readers and wondered to yourself "How are they doing it for cryin' out loud?!"*

Now, imagine a world where you determine the rules that lead to a surprising answer. Even the most skeptical persons you know*will start believing in hidden worlds ...

New in App Store, Seance for iPhone, enjoyable application for all those who are interested in the concept (i.e. Peter Answers - Virtual Tarot) that convinces people to believe that you really have supernatural power which helps you to discover the unknown.

You can use it as a practical joke involving family members and friends that won't even notice that they are being tricked by you..

Let them try for themselves and see how they suffer a complete failure. At this point, they will beg you to reveal the secret! From this point on it's up to you...

‏Seance for iPhone for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    Seance for iPhone for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    iPhone Newbie

12 Posts

Thumbs up Cool app man!!!

Thats an extremely cool app, unfortunatley 60% of my friends boycot me because of what i did to them with that app. Be carefull - if you want to stick with your friends - Dont use this app on everyone!