Mobile Break By Kenneth Olsen

mobilebreak

Feb 25, 2010
olsenapps.com
My name is Kenneth Olsen, since a young age I've been interested in computers and programming. During my teen years I thought myself some Qbasic and Visual Basic programming on Microsoft's Dos and Windows platforms. In mid 2008 I made the switch to Mac?. Shortly there after I began learning about programming for Apple products. I also purchased an iPhone?. At the same time I got Apple's iPhone SDK and purchased a few books on iPhone programming, a few months later I was able to get my first app (Mobile Break) on the App Store. Pleased with that small success I began work on my second app, Astro Mania, which is now also on the App Store. I'm currently working on two more apps that I hope you'll like.

Mobile Break
A retro style arcade game for those who enjoy a simple game with simple sounds and graphics. The object of Mobile Break is to clear each level by knocking out all the bricks in each of the colored bands at the top of the screen.

Game Play:
Use your paddle to bounce the ball around the screen and knock out all the bricks at the top. Drag your finger below the paddle to move it, or tap past the ends of the paddle and the paddle will glide to that position. For a more modern and more challenging experience, turn on the accelerometer to control the paddle by tilting your iPhone? or iPod touch?. The point value of the bricks increases as you get closer to the top of the screen and as you advance levels. If your ball hits one the bricks in the top 2 rows it will move faster until the end of that level or until you drop it. The angle of the ball may change depending on how it hits the paddle.

MobileBreakLarge.png

mbMain.png

mbBegin.png

mbAction.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73