Appmaker e.K. Publish "My Own Diary HD 1.2? For iPads

appmaker

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
An Update of this Diary App is available for download from the App Store, and now supports PDF-Export

SEEHAUSEN - 04. June 2010 - Appmaker e.K have published a new Version 1.2 of their popular Diary App "My Own Diary HD? - exclusively for iPad users. The new Version has been extended to include an Export function that allows you to back up all of your diary entries, and to select specific entries and export them as PDF or Text files. Exports can be made either via iTunes' own Filesharing system, or by E-Mail.

Users of "My Own Diary HD" told us they wanted an Export function they could use to back up sensitive data on their own computers in a standard format?, said Bernhard Harrer, Appmaker-Chief Designer. "Enabling the diary writer to export in this way gives them total control over their own records"

As well as the new Export function, "My Own Diary HD 1.2? now supports no less than eleven different fonts. "Users can now personalise their own diary entries to a much greater extent" added Christoph Masak, Chief Designer of the Appmaker.
As well as the functions mentioned above, the new Menu now allows users to change their password and delete messages, as well as allowing you to jump directly to any entry on the selection list.

"My Own Diary HD 1.2? - exclusively for iPads - is available for only $ 2.99 at the App Store (iTunes Store).

For more information, screenshots and a video presentation about "My Own Diary HD 1.2?, visit: Appmaker - My Own Diary HD, the diary for your iPad.

Appmaker e.K - founded in 2010 - develop Intuitive Software for mobile devices. Their first product is "My Own Diary HD?, which they continuously develop and improve.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2