VNC with LogMeIn UI?

bagged98

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
hello all i was wondering if there are any VNC apps that will let me remote desktop or VNC onto my computer from my IPAD that has a similar UI as Logmein.

Why do i want to do this? my work has wireless and doesnt like the idea of me being able to remote in from anywhere in the world with logmein and would prefer that i use the VNC they installed or the remote desktop that windows has.

any help with this would be awesome!

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Try Mocha VNC. It's compatible with iPad. There's also a Lite version, so you can try before you buy. Remote Desktop also comes in a Lite version however I do not know if it is compatible w/ iPad.

bagged98

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
i guess the main thing i like more about LogMeIn is i touch the screen and drag my finger around and i am moving the mouse... mocha VNC and remote desktop doesnt do that

jmpetra

May 29, 2010
www.facebook.com
Hey bagged, how much does that one cost? I bought the VNC Viewer and it works for my iPhone and iPad. I have to be desperate to use it on my iPhone as it is so small to see and use, but now with it on the iPad makes it pretty handy. I assumed you tried that one before the one you posted. Is the one you posted better? What do you like about it?

bagged98

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
free but you have to enter your password everytime. you can do in app purchase to unlock that so you dont have to do that tho..

6.99 to unlock to get advanced features

Description
ezDesktop is a fast, full-featured RDP and VNC viewer that you can test-drive for free. View and control your Windows, Mac, and Linux computers from your iPhone as if you were sitting in front of them. Upgrade anytime through in-app purchase.

ezDesktop allows you to connect to your computers for a few minutes and try out the app's amazing set of powerful features. In-app purchase can unlock support for unlimited connection times and the ability to store password information.

BASIC FEATURES:
- Support for two powerful input modes. Your iPhone can behave like a touch screen or you can manipulate the mouse pointer.
- Optimized performance for fast and responsive control of your computer.
- Support for the latest operating systems (Windows 7 and Snow Leopard).
- Tons of customization options, including control over screen resolution, color depth, and bandwidth optimizations.

ADVANCED FEATURES:
- Automatically discover computers on the local network (no need to enter IP addresses by hand)
- SSH tunnel support. Data is encrypted for an extra layer of security. (VNC only)
- Audio redirection support. Music, system sound effects, and other sounds are sent to your iPhone speakers while you're connected. (RDP only)
- Copy and paste text between your iPhone clipboard and your remote computer. (RDP only)

REQUIREMENTS:
- The following operating systems are supported out-of-box:
* Windows XP Professional
* Windows Server 2003 and 2008
* Windows Vista Business, Enterprise, and Ultimate
* Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate
* Mac OSX
- If your operating system is not listed above, you can still connect with a quick and free download. There are several options, but we recommend tightVNC. See TightVNC: VNC-Compatible Free Remote Control Software.
- You may need to enable VNC or RDP before your first connection. Instructions are included inside the app.

Interested in accessing your files too? Check out our ezShare Pro app.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods