Anything similar to bbm on iphone?

jps1012

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking about getting the new iphone. I current have the blackberry bold. The biggest thing holding me back is losing bbm. Is there something similar to bbm on the iphone? I am not interested on going onto a website and then not being able to receive messages of i am not on the site. Thanks!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
There are a few threads discussing this. As you know, BBM is only for BB. Other platforms have no equivalent. Your best bet is to use something like Bejive, which has push notification (yahoo, msn, aim, etc.), or try one of the iPhone only apps like Ping or Whatsapp (which can now cross chat with BB).

jps1012

May 26, 2010
Visit site
There are a few threads discussing this. As you know, BBM is only for BB. Other platforms have no equivalent. Your best bet is to use something like Bejive, which has push notification (yahoo, msn, aim, etc.), or try one of the iPhone only apps like Ping or Whatsapp (which can now cross chat with BB).

Thank you! I didn't realize there were so many options.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Found another one that might make you BBM folks happy. It's called pMessenger and works with iPhone, Android, and Blackberry. You get a user id, just like on BBM so you don't have to give your phone number to the whole world. The free version allows you to text, and the $.99 version lets you send pics and voice.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro