My Numbers for the budding toddler!

Zacherena

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Punflay introduces My Numbers to help your preschool kid master numbers from 1-10 using objects in an innovative and engaging setting. The app is not only visually appealing, but combines fun sounds and voiceovers to appeal to your child?s developing auditory center. Big buttons make it easy for your child to navigate on the screen, and a color swatch supplies endless fun mixing and matching colors.
My Numbers is guaranteed to kindle the learning process and make a difference to your kid?s learning experience as well. So, don?t be surprised if your child comes back to play the app many times over.

Features:
1. Learning numbers using objects makes for stronger associations
2. Big buttons for those tiny fingers
3. Bright and attractive visuals and colors
4. A color wheel for endless fun

Zacherena

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Punflay celebrates success with a price drop of new iPad app My Numbers (English)

Fremont, May, 2010: Punflay, the gaming outfit of Emantras has great news to share! Emantras has been awarded the Distinguished Achievement Awards for best Educational Toys and Games and to celebrate the success, the latest ipad app My Numbers (English) is now available at a download price of 99C for a limited time only. Compare this to the original price of $4.99! My Numbers was especially developed for young learning minds, and aims to stimulate an interest in numbers at a very early age.

Features:
1. Learning numbers using objects makes for stronger associations
2. Big buttons for those tiny fingers
3. Bright and attractive visuals and colors
4. A color wheel for endless fun

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77