US States Quiz Game by Kenneth Olsen

mobilebreak

Feb 25, 2010
olsenapps.com
Kenneth Olsen is here with a 3rd game ( US States Quiz )

Description:
Do you know all the states and their capitals? Quiz yourself with US States Quiz. Play the faster and easier multiple choice quiz or for more of a challenge try the open ended quiz, in which you have to enter the name of the state or capital spelled correctly.

Game Play:

Open Ended Mode:
Type in the name of the state or capital spelled correctly and then tap the done button at the lower left of the iPhone keyboard.

Multiple Choice Mode:
Simply tap the button showing the state or capital you think is the correct answer.

mobilebreak

Feb 25, 2010
olsenapps.com
My name is Kenneth Olsen, since a young age I've been interested in computers and programming. During my teen years I thought myself some Qbasic and Visual Basic programming on Microsoft's Dos and Windows platforms. In mid 2008 I made the switch to Mac?. Shortly there after I began learning about programming for Apple products. I also purchased an iPhone?. At the same time I got Apple's iPhone SDK and purchased a few books on iPhone programming, a few months later I was able to get my first app (Mobile Break) on the App Store. Pleased with that small success I began work on my second app, Astro Mania, which is now also on the App Store. I'm currently working on two more apps that I hope you'll like.

mobilebreak

Feb 25, 2010
olsenapps.com
Thanks for the great support

Thanks for the great support of this forum's users Keep the downloads coming May 27th this app was reporting 35 downloads as a result of this post

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73