Best iPad twitter client?

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I really want to try twitelator, but I don't know if it's worth the $5. What twitter app do you use? Also, feel free to share names & follow each other mine's in my sig. :)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Well, I haven't had much time to mess around with my iPad since I got it. But I have Tweetings, Twittelator Pro, Twitterific, and Socialable. Tweetings is the only one with Push notifications that I saw, and Socialalble has Facefook accounts. They are all nice, but so far I haven't found one with a "reply all" option, unless I'm just not seeing it yet.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Well, I haven't had much time to mess around with my iPad since I got it. But I have Tweetings, Twittelator Pro, Twitterific, and Socialable. Tweetings is the only one with Push notifications that I saw, and Socialalble has Facefook accounts. They are all nice, but so far I haven't found one with a "reply all" option, unless I'm just not seeing it yet.

Twittelator for iPad has reply all. I really like Twittelator. Twitterific is nice too, I just hate that it only has a dark theme.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
There really are none that I absolutely like but TweetDeck, Twittelator, and Twitterific are all pretty solid.

Twitterific offers the best portrait timeline view.. where TweetDeck is pretty nice in landscape view.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
On another note, I'm highly disappointed with the lack of quality options.. I figured a lot more developers would be jumping on the iPad train to make $$$$

pAKMAn

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Twitterific definelty. OF course it can be improved but until there will be something better this is ok and I will use it.

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
I've actually not come across one that I can honestly say I love. Tweetdeck is ok, Twitterific is my next choice. After that, lol..I use Simply Tweet with FullForce (JB app) which works amazingly.

cssvt#IM

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I've been using TweetDeck and, more recently, Twitterriffic. I personally refuse to pay for a twitter client since it's for a free service because even though I understand rewarding good developers I'm willing to do so through ads within. I think .99 is the most I'd pay for a twitter app but it would have to do things like push notification and have a slick UI with the ability to view pictures within the app (similar to how Twitterriffic does their conversation view, profile view, and photo view).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro