Shout out to Poynt!

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Like many people, I entered the Poynt/TiPB contest. Unfortunately, I did not win. :( However, due to a database mistake, my name was temporarily listed as a winner. It was quickly removed and correct, however Poynt contacted me wishing to make amends for the mistake.

I told them mistakes happen, they didn't have to do anything. Well, today I got a package in the mail from them, saying sorry about the screw up!

Class act from a class company.

Chris

(The entry I had thought of as my first choice, but which was already taken, was one of the runner ups! Congrats whoever chose ViewPoint!)

Speedv1

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I was actually the grand prize winner and well everything's working out so far. Spoke to a nice lady from Poynt (well Multimedia Productions or something to that genre) and well she's on vacation this week but then we'll be scheduling the vacation.

But from my experience the people at poynt are very sincere.

kayfouroh

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
I was actually the grand prize winner and well everything's working out so far. Spoke to a nice lady from Poynt (well Multimedia Productions or something to that genre) and well she's on vacation this week but then we'll be scheduling the vacation.

Congrats -- NYC is nice this time of year (Was just there last night).

Yeah I got a call as well while I was doing training for some clients. Called back, left a message for the same woman with my mailing address and my phone number if there were any concerns.. couldn't answer the phone as I was training employees from Hong Kong at that time. That was the last I heard from them :(

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site

If you decide you can't do it, let me know!

:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2