Crazy Test, Wario Ware inspired iPhone game [Video Teaser]

Mikkel

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Hey all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm a designer at Tactile Entertainment and have been working on a game, Crazy Test, for the past 6 months. We have finally submitted it to Apple and I'm very excited to have it out of my hands and on it's way to the AppStore.

I spent and afternoon in boxers filming this teaser and subsequently a few days in bed with a fever, my punishment for running around outside, half-naked in spring, I suppose :p

I hope you enjoy it!

YouTube: Crazy Test Video Teaser

crazytest_img1.png
crazytest_img2.png
crazytest_img3.png

A little bit about Crazy Test:
Inspired by the popular Wario Ware franchise Crazy Test brings wacky tactile interaction to the iPhone/iPod Touch platform. In short bursts of frantic fun you will tap, swipe, drag, shake or tilt your way through a ton of hilarious mini games. Crazy Test gets your adrenaline pumping with 3 game modes and allows you to challenge your friends through OpenFeint. Unlock a ton of achievements and compete for the top spots on the leaderboard to prove to the world, just how crazy you are!

Key features
  • Short bursts of frantic fun, satisfaction within your first minute of play
  • A ton of content to explore and unlock
  • Dynamic difficulty and randomization to keep things fresh and increase replayability
  • Community support with leaderboards, achievements and challenges
  • OpenFeint enabled

Tactile Entertainment: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Blog

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77