Godfinger

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
added....i am Mustang302LX

wow never played till you posted this figured id see what it was like. so simple yet soooo addicting!!!

Last edited:

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm usually not a fan of these type of games either but i saw you post this and decided to give it a go and was hooked last night. couldnt put it down until i saw it was late and had to work this morning haha. will definately be playing tonight!

rotchcrocket04

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I totally feel the same way as most of you - I'm usually not into these games but I gave this one a try and just haven't been able to put it down lol!! I'll def add some of you guys now - I'm trying to get some of the goals finished with friends!

Feel free to add me: atx85

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I hope more people give this a try. I've had quite a few people add me today and I will add all of you back. I'm currently working but will check back later tonight when I get home.

blandishment

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I got hooked by this game big time! never play games of this type, usually playing something like Half Life, Left 4 Dead, etc.

Feel free to add me, blandishment.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I think I like we rule better ... God Finger can become so frustrating ... I am trying not to spend $ on mana ... Trying hard ;-)

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I feel like We Rule takes longer to do things, where GodFinger a little bit shorter in wait time and simply more interesting - lol

I play both now though.. its like a morning routine. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2