Gameloft Games

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I know some people have been saying some apps are pretty expensive. I was just browsing around the app store and found if you search for Gameloft there are like 8 or so games they put out for like $6.99 and they seem to be pretty sweet. I just got Asphalt 5 and Shrek Karting and I will give them a go and post my findings. Just wanted to share some pretty cool games that are priced well!

Last edited:

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I also picked up Lets Golf HD for $4.99. All 3 Gameloft games I have purchased are fun and well worth the money! Way to go Gameloft and hopefully these prices start to be more the norm than the $9.99+ prices we have been seeing.

chadman

TiPb Blog and Forum Staff
Sep 7, 2006
twitter.com
They games are so incredibly reasonable. For just under $20 I have an awesome 1st person shooter for iPhone and iPad (same goes for most of their other titles).

The issue I have is that I since these games are almost identical, I would like to have cloud settings storage so when I pick up my iPad, I can continue to play the iPhone game, etc. That would be sweet.

milkncookies

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah gameloft makes pretty decent games. I have the asphalt 5 and nova and they are great games. I played some games in my itouch and playing it in the ipad is better..

ardoreal

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Considering the price of games on other systems like DS, Wii, PSP, etc...these games are definitely more than reasonably priced.

ardoreal

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
When you have jailbroken phone its simple to get any game for free

Wow, what a crappy attitude.

Enjoy the note you get from the moderators for promoting theft and warez. I looked at your post history and find you rather offensive. I believe in paying for things, go live in North Korea I'm sure you'd really enjoy it there.