Ipad games

nextjeter2

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
I love my ipad but I still need a killer game. Real racing is awesome but I'm looking for another. I was looking operation sandstorm xplane cod zombies any comments

jeffskent

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm not a big game player, but X-Plane is fantastic, Sandstorm is much more playable and see-able, on the ipad. Personally I find almost all iphone games to be much improved on the iPad. My favorite is Eric Snyder's Solitaire on both the iPhone and the iPad. YMMV as always :)

Flagatorfan

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Zombies is a blast. I wish more people were playing. It really needs 4 players at a time, but if you hit it just right, you'll love it. N.O.V.A. is a lot of fun. Very similar to Halo. Again, needs more people on multiplayer but the single player is still a lot of fun. I'd agree with the post above me about Mirror's Edge. It was fun, but probably not worth 12.99. I'd say wait until they drop it to 6.99. I've played Sandstorm on my Palm Pre. I enjoyed it a lot. Much in the same vein as Call of Duty on a platform? (Meaning gameplay, not graphic quality.) Best of luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner