Apple Restrictions

tshudyb

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I just recently purchased an iPad and I was wondering why Apple is so restrictive over what I can do with it? Why do all downloadable apps have to be preselected and only downloadable through the App Store? Why can't I download whatever I want? I don't need a babysitter! Why do they approve of tons of useless chicken scratch and deny all the great, worthwhile apps?:mad:
Also, why can't I jailbreak? I gave Apple my money already so why does Apple care about what I do with my iPad?

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I just recently purchased an iPad and I was wondering why Apple is so restrictive over what I can do with it? Why do all downloadable apps have to be preselected and only downloadable through the App Store? Why can't I download whatever I want? I don't need a babysitter! Why do they approve of tons of useless chicken scratch and deny all the great, worthwhile apps?:mad:
Also, why can't I jailbreak? I gave Apple my money already so why does Apple care about what I do with my iPad?
Not a chance I am going to get sucked into this discussion one more time.

No one listens to me anyway; I have an attitude problem.

ifarlow

Mar 1, 2010
www.ianfarlow.com

Blah blah blah blah blah. Get another tablet from HP or Dell and move on.

*sigh*

ifarlow

Mar 1, 2010
www.ianfarlow.com
We dealt with this junk all the time on BlackBerry Forums. It actually became a matter of routine for the regulars to publicly humiliate the trolls. Sort of like Dog-Pile-Friday on FJRForums.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I was three paragraphs in before I realized the guy was a troll and I was taking the bait and swallowing the sinker with the hook.:)

who says it's a guy?

for all we know it could be our friend vanityeverlastingbonet reincarnated? :D

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com

Honestly, these are all things you should have looked into before making your purchase.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro