Best Language learning app?

becket

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, but no German or Japanese in the signup, but it does list it in the group of languages in the advert window on the homepage? If you are a member, do they indeed have these languages? Thanks for the recommendation either way! Looks great for the languages (English, Spanish, Portugese, and French (I think)) that are listed in the signup.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If you're serious about language learning, go the full route and get Rosetta Stone for your computer. I say that as a language teacher. Flash card apps will help you, but they are for studying what you've learned and don't replace the acquisition of language.

becket

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok thanx; i may do that and use apps to help remember as well. I have tried two Japanese courses and am at a basic level, but feel neither were stellar programs. Hence me dropping them and looking elsewhere.

omg_its_kerri

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I've been looking for one for Italian. The best I've come up with are the Odyssey Translator Italian Pro and Italian Verbs apps. They work well, but I still think the best software for learning a language (across any platform) is Rosetta Stone. It's well worth the money and is very effective.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW