We Rule: Open For Business Issue

GrapeApe222

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
I have been playing the game for a few days and have noticed some issues with Open for Business signs. I currently have about 11 pages of friends which seems to be a little past the games limit since it crashes before I can search through all the castles; however this is just a minor inconvenience. It seems with the players I see who have requested business at a lot of their neighbors castles suffer from a bug. With the heavy users I can see an open for business sign above their castle, however when I enter I cannot find any open shops. At any given time I probably have upwards of 40+ orders to other kingdoms but very few of my businesses ever get patronized. I am just starting to put in good stuff as I am trying to get the achievement for 100,000 gold; however I wonder if I suffer from the same bug. Considering taking a day off from ordering to see if my business see more customers. I think this is a great game and have enjoyed playing, but it would be great if ngmoco:) would put out some information on how the process for ?open for business? works. (GrapeApe222 in WeRule)
Is anyone else seeing this issue?

Last edited:

Lefty44

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
I have the same issue right now. I have one person with an order in and a good 20+ businesses with no orders.

My friends are telling me when they visit my Castle that i have a "Open for Business" sign up, but when they look around there is nothing they can click on. My businesses aren't showing someone has already placed an order they are simply showing as unavailable when they shouldn't be. VERY annoying.

EDIT: Well i stopped placing orders and finished off the one order i was making. NOW i have every shop open, and have received in about 12 orders i placed and STILL no one can order from me...WTF?

Last edited:

nickinair

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
This bug has bothered me a long time as well.. Hope ngmoco:) could solve it soon. My ID is Nickinair, I need more customers, plz add me. Thx a load!!~~

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711