The Coming Netflix Streaming App

S.Casey

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
I have held off on buying any kind of Netflix Streaming device for streaming content to my flat screen TV b/c I was holding out for the day when that would be possible from or through Mobile Safari on the iPhone. Well, it looks like that day is coming. The only thing that I not sure about is if you'll be able to stream that content to your Flat Screen by docking the iPhone on the Universal Dock w/ AV cables hooked up to the tube.
From what I've read so far off of Mashable it sounds like the iPad will not have that capability, so, sadly I'm not feeling like the iPhone will have it either. Does anyone know for sure that could give some technical 'know how' in this area?

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
I know in the current form, iPhone does not playback HD content so I doubt Netflix content would be streamed out in HD. I hope I'm wrong cause I it sucks that the only thing the looks awesome streamed out from my iPhone using the component cables are photos in my gallery.

S.Casey

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
...and rented movies via iTunes. :) They're nice, although they have to dwnloaded to the phone 1st (takes 20-40 mins.), then you can play on Flatscreen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR