DejaOffice for iPad - advanced contacts, calendar, tasks and notes

clsales

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
logo_bigicon.png

DejaOffice, a mobile office application suite, is now available for iPad and iPhone, free in the App Store. It's designed for professionals who need quick access to manage their schedule, DejaOffice offers business-friendly contacts, calendar, tasks and notes for iPad and iPhone.

DejaOffice lets iPad and iPhone users efficiently view, enter, update and manage contact and schedule information. The app supports advanced business features such as categories, custom fields, advanced search and sort options, expense tracking, and linking of contacts to calendar. DejaOffice also takes advantage of the iPad?s large screen to offer additional display modes like dual-pane viewing.

DejaOffice is compatible with CompanionLink?s PC software that provides two-way synchronization with applications such as Microsoft Outlook, IBM Lotus Notes, Novell GroupWise, Microsoft Outlook Business Contact Manager, ACT! by Sage and Palm Desktop.

DejaOffice for iPad and iPhone is currently available for http://www.dejaoffice.com/img/screens/DJOiPad-Day-sm.png[/IMG]

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
This looks amazing! Tell me more about what I can sync it to, since I'm a huge CompanionLink user.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods