- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Chromodyne 1.1 Out Now!
Celsius Game Studios is proud to announce that the first major update to our 3D puzzle game, Chromodyne, for the iPhone/iPod Touch has gone live just a short time ago.
App Store Link: Chromodyne for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Here's a list of changes you can expect:
* New special effects and graphics
* New Score Chains: keep making combinations to boost your score!
* 4 new awesome music tracks from the excellent Kevin MacLeod
* Improved game timing means less downtime after making a combination and faster gameplay!
* Improved ring selection indicator
* Improved load time and added spinner to indicate loading
* 3D lighting has been improved
* Cutscenes are now skippable
* Fixed some graphical glitches
The Chromodyne Trailer, updated with the latest graphics:
Screenshots for 1.1 (Click for full size):