We Rule Plus+ Usernames & Comments

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Well I've downloaded We Rule and its a pretty fun game, I probably won't be online playing it much but post your usernames here or add me Tramain360

rws381

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone had issues with adding friends? I have a person on my friends list who I want to be neighbors with. We have both sent requests to each other and I am on her map but she is not on mine. To visit her kingdom I have to go to the Plus+ menu, click her name then click Visit Kingdom.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site

rws381

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Llofte, I emailed support@plusplus.com yesterday morning but haven't heard back yet. Was curious to see if anyone else was experiencing issues like this. Hopefully I'll hear back from them soon. Will keep everyone posted.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Llofte, I emailed support@plusplus.com yesterday morning but haven't heard back yet. Was curious to see if anyone else was experiencing issues like this. Hopefully I'll hear back from them soon. Will keep everyone posted.

They'll get back to you! I recently had a problem and emailed them. They replied asking for some information, and today they informed me that my issue has been resolved (included 6000 coins and 5 mojo). It took a couple days between each email, but they *did* take care of me. Gook luck!

Chelle

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
My plus+ name is Zeldra and I've got about 8 pages of "friends" but all of a sudden I think my town is bugged. Not positive but it seems to be a problem with folks. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled but not sure if people are able to make orders or not.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR