We Rule Plus+ Usernames & Comments

Evinstorme

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Your welcome thepuppy and I am also addicted to the game, hey everyone isn't it funny when you
visit other kingdoms, everyone has built the new farm already even with all the problems, can't wait to see what new building ngmoco comes up with next.

Evinstorme

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Mjaquith56 I agree with you, but we are addicted to the game, and who new so many other people
would get hooked so quickly, ngmoco needs loads and loads of new servers to stop us from getting
kicked off over and over and over again. I think ngmoco never realized how fast our friends list's would grow, bad miscalculation on their part

Itoad

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Looking for friends

I got a couple of shop still needing an orders. Add me I use all mojos on my friends :)

Thanks

Pls Add: itoad

Mythos44

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Please add me Active Player

Please add me to your kingdom. I am a very active player. I love this game.

Mythos44

Thanks again and look forward to playing with you.

mjaquith56

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Mjaquith56 I agree with you, but we are addicted to the game, and who new so many other people
would get hooked so quickly, ngmoco needs loads and loads of new servers to stop us from getting
kicked off over and over and over again. I think ngmoco never realized how fast our friends list's would grow, bad miscalculation on their part

I'm addicted too :) In the last 2 days I've spent a lot of time online trying to figure out why we're all having these problems. From the different forums, this is what I figured out:

1. the reason why we can't order from businesses sometimes, and/or why no one is ordering from us, is because there's a limit of 35 orders that can be placed, incoming and outgoing combined. Say you have 15 businesses yourself, then you can place no more than 20 orders with others if you want all of yours to be filled.

2. getting kicked off repeatedly? probably has to do with the RAM in the phones and ngmoco's inability to clear the cache after visiting different kingdoms. so after 2 or 3 visits...boom, you're kicked off.

3. they blame servers for bad connections. well, of course that's what it is. but why can't they fix it? they say that it's intermittent and will be fixed. not true, i always have problems. oh well...

And hoping that I don't make this too long...but one thing that has become clear. it's NOT a good thing to build the small businesses over and over and over. since there's a limit on how many orders you can have, i'm not going to waste my orders on the small ones that don't pay me well. i look, leave, and move on to the ones that are worth my time. so for those of you who have 10, 20 or 30 of those seamstress businesses, i keep going. and those who are up in the higher levels have also figured that out. save your coins to buy the bigger and bigger businesses.

that's all! and after promising to buy from everyone, now i find out i can't if i've reached my limit. i'll try my best, though!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro