We Rule Plus+ Usernames & Comments

punkpuppy

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Your welcome thepuppy and I am also addicted to the game, hey everyone isn't it funny when you
visit other kingdoms, everyone has built the new farm already even with all the problems, can't wait to see what new building ngmoco comes up with next.

Yeah, I noticed that there are barns everywhere! It's great! Keep thinking of what kind of businesses I'd want to have created. :p

loyrob

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Love the game, hate the problems with it. Like some of you, the game is quitting on me too. I assume it the game itself and not my iPod Touch. I'll just wait and hope for an update!

You can add me if you like. I seem to always have open businesses. I am one of the few that have put some thought into my land. I have roads and fences and plenty of trees. I'm not just looking to stack as many businesses as I can to get points.

loyrob - level 15 at the moment. Thanks!

pezzo33

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
so addiction has indeed taken over! haha

level 21 and counting

I have 35+ shops... so come shop!

despite the 8 pages of fellow kingdoms, most shops are open. The only ones with people shopping are 3 of the 5 griffins, and my one dragon cave :(

So add me and come shop. I visit others and shop often too!

Pezzo33 is my screen name

also, I now have gotten my GF addicted, and she is trying to build up her kingdom. add her too!

cwavedes

last... is the we rule for ipad and we rule for iphone/touch not compatible? it seems people that add me with the ipad stay as followers and not friends..?

DataCentre

Jan 26, 2010
www.datacentredesigns.ca
Think I'm going to ditch this game now. Getting very frustrated trying to always get connected to the game server and moving stuff around.

Now that I've made it up to level 20, and now have the top castle, what's the point in continuing on? The game developers have failed to keep members interested in the game by making levelling up rewarding.

How about anyone else? Feel the same?

Mythos44

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Add Addicted User

Hello Everyone,

This is an awesome game lots of fun and addicting. Yes it has issues but I'm sure they are working on them.

Please add me to your kingdom.

My User name is Mythos44

I look forward to playing with you all.

If you add me I check my followers regularly and add you.

thanks again

Mythos44

Evinstorme

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi Datacentre, I also get frustrated with the constant down time, but we all have to remember that
apple is approving over 1500 new apps a week, so imagine the wait for developers to get new updates approved, probably over 10,000 request in que, when a game is this popular it is going to take a lot of time to resolve each issue, but I am willing to wait for the rewards down the line, that being said come on and hang in their with the rest of us Datecentre, when you get frustrated take a break and then come back, if you got to lvl 20 I know you want to get lvl 21, 22, 23, 24 etc :)

Last edited:

Voe

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Some tips

First off, expect lots of lagging and crashing in this game, but here are some helpful tips based on my experiences.

Once you are inside your kingdom it is pretty stable, but leaving it to go visit other kingdoms will lead to crashing at some point. So if you are tending your garden, leave the app on and stay inside your kingdom.

If you are inside your kingdom and it you get the "server too busy" error or something like that, you can hit OK and ignore it. You will stay connected. But if you get this message when you are outside your kingdom, then you must reboot.

One exception that sometimes works is when you are outside your kingdom and you get a connection failure message, you can go into the plus+ section then return to the kingdoms and you will be refreshed without needing to reboot. About 30% success rate.

Bottom line: you will most likely crash when you go kingdom hopping, and least likely to crash if you stay in your kingdom.

Hope this was helpful, if so, come visit one of my 120 shops, most are always open.

Plus+: BaldOne

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2