- 04-26-2010, 06:34 PM #376
- 04-26-2010, 06:39 PM #377
- 04-26-2010, 06:43 PM #378iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
1. the reason why we can't order from businesses sometimes, and/or why no one is ordering from us, is because there's a limit of 35 orders that can be placed, incoming and outgoing combined. Say you have 15 businesses yourself, then you can place no more than 20 orders with others if you want all of yours to be filled.
2. getting kicked off repeatedly? probably has to do with the RAM in the phones and ngmoco's inability to clear the cache after visiting different kingdoms. so after 2 or 3 visits...boom, you're kicked off.
3. they blame servers for bad connections. well, of course that's what it is. but why can't they fix it? they say that it's intermittent and will be fixed. not true, i always have problems. oh well...
And hoping that I don't make this too long...but one thing that has become clear. it's NOT a good thing to build the small businesses over and over and over. since there's a limit on how many orders you can have, i'm not going to waste my orders on the small ones that don't pay me well. i look, leave, and move on to the ones that are worth my time. so for those of you who have 10, 20 or 30 of those seamstress businesses, i keep going. and those who are up in the higher levels have also figured that out. save your coins to buy the bigger and bigger businesses.
that's all! and after promising to buy from everyone, now i find out i can't if i've reached my limit. i'll try my best, though!
- 04-26-2010, 08:14 PM #379
- 04-26-2010, 10:15 PM #380
- 04-27-2010, 12:05 AM #381
- 04-27-2010, 12:09 AM #382
- 04-27-2010, 02:39 PM #383
- 04-27-2010, 04:02 PM #384
- 04-27-2010, 05:04 PM #385
- 04-27-2010, 07:03 PM #386
- 04-27-2010, 07:34 PM #387
- 04-28-2010, 01:45 AM #388
Love the game, hate the problems with it. Like some of you, the game is quitting on me too. I assume it the game itself and not my iPod Touch. I'll just wait and hope for an update!
You can add me if you like. I seem to always have open businesses. I am one of the few that have put some thought into my land. I have roads and fences and plenty of trees. I'm not just looking to stack as many businesses as I can to get points.
loyrob - level 15 at the moment. Thanks!
- 04-28-2010, 07:46 AM #389iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
so addiction has indeed taken over! haha
level 21 and counting
I have 35+ shops... so come shop!
despite the 8 pages of fellow kingdoms, most shops are open. The only ones with people shopping are 3 of the 5 griffins, and my one dragon cave
So add me and come shop. I visit others and shop often too!
Pezzo33 is my screen name
also, I now have gotten my GF addicted, and she is trying to build up her kingdom. add her too!
last... is the we rule for ipad and we rule for iphone/touch not compatible? it seems people that add me with the ipad stay as followers and not friends..?
- 04-28-2010, 07:51 AM #390
- 04-28-2010, 10:03 AM #391
- 04-28-2010, 10:51 AM #392
Think I'm going to ditch this game now. Getting very frustrated trying to always get connected to the game server and moving stuff around.
Now that I've made it up to level 20, and now have the top castle, what's the point in continuing on? The game developers have failed to keep members interested in the game by making levelling up rewarding.
How about anyone else? Feel the same?
- 04-28-2010, 12:20 PM #393
Add Addicted User
This is an awesome game lots of fun and addicting. Yes it has issues but I'm sure they are working on them.
Please add me to your kingdom.
My User name is Mythos44
I look forward to playing with you all.
If you add me I check my followers regularly and add you.
- 04-28-2010, 05:57 PM #394
- 04-29-2010, 02:02 AM #395
Hi Datacentre, I also get frustrated with the constant down time, but we all have to remember that
apple is approving over 1500 new apps a week, so imagine the wait for developers to get new updates approved, probably over 10,000 request in que, when a game is this popular it is going to take a lot of time to resolve each issue, but I am willing to wait for the rewards down the line, that being said come on and hang in their with the rest of us Datecentre, when you get frustrated take a break and then come back, if you got to lvl 20 I know you want to get lvl 21, 22, 23, 24 etc
Last edited by Evinstorme; 04-29-2010 at 02:03 AM. Reason: misspelling
- 04-29-2010, 02:18 AM #396
- 04-29-2010, 02:21 AM #397
- 04-29-2010, 07:14 AM #398
- 04-29-2010, 09:36 AM #399
- 04-29-2010, 11:16 AM #400
First off, expect lots of lagging and crashing in this game, but here are some helpful tips based on my experiences.
Once you are inside your kingdom it is pretty stable, but leaving it to go visit other kingdoms will lead to crashing at some point. So if you are tending your garden, leave the app on and stay inside your kingdom.
If you are inside your kingdom and it you get the "server too busy" error or something like that, you can hit OK and ignore it. You will stay connected. But if you get this message when you are outside your kingdom, then you must reboot.
One exception that sometimes works is when you are outside your kingdom and you get a connection failure message, you can go into the plus+ section then return to the kingdoms and you will be refreshed without needing to reboot. About 30% success rate.
Bottom line: you will most likely crash when you go kingdom hopping, and least likely to crash if you stay in your kingdom.
Hope this was helpful, if so, come visit one of my 120 shops, most are always open.