Web Jokes 1.2 - bash.org on your iPhone
About app in some words.
"Web Jokes" - it's a simple and convenient RSS reader of some popular feeds (bash.org and others) with jokes. It is in the category "Lifestyle" in App Store.
- Different variants of comfortable navigation: paging from joke to joke (just swipe your finger from right to left or in opposite direction), navigation buttons and "shake" gesture.
- Very simple interface, without frills: the navigation buttons at the bottom and the text of a joke. And there are not a list of jokes. They follow one by one on different screens and don't mix with each other.
- Share your favourite joke using email, SMS, send the text of the joke to your blog in Twitter, or copy to the clipboard for insertion into the native "Notes" or any other application. Hold your finger a couple of seconds and choose one or another way of sending in the appeared popup.
- "Favourites". You can collect your favourite jokes.
- Horisontal and vertical orientations are supported. As for me, landscape mode is more preferable and comfortable.
- Flexible list of RSS feeds. Everyone can add your favourite RSS-feed and disable or remove uninteresting.
- Application supports two languages: English and Russian. And from this option depends on a list of RSS feeds.
Try and have a fun.
App Name: Web Jokes
Developer: Stanislav Kalishenko
Web: Web Jokes (FlexO iPhone Applications)