"Hello Word" vocabulary learning software Polish-English (promo codes)

ippoldata

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
"Hello Word" vocabulary learning software

Version for learning vocabulary of:

- English (for people, who know Polish and want to learn new English vocabulary)
- Polish (for people, who know English and want to learn new Polish vocabulary)

Main program features:

- 15 language categories with ca. 100 words and definitions in each category,
- A total set of 1,500 words in the learning application,
- Each word features a definition, both in English and Polish,
- 2 learning modes available: normal and reverse, which allows both Polish speaking and English speaking users to learn vocabulary,
- Saving learning progress,
- Granting points for good results and possibility to publish the results both within the application and on the Internet on the helloword.eu web page,
- Continuous preview of the current effectiveness of our learning expressed in %,
- Current preview of our results and results of other users directly within the application via Wi-Fi or GPRS connection,
- Feature of many learners on a single device (iPhone, iPod) thanks to the function of setting accounts for any number of users in the application,
- A separate configuration for each user,
- The last and most important feature of the program is ease and simplicity of learning and operation!

The software?s interface was prepared in the following languages: Polish, English, German, French and Spanish

Link: Hello Word Beginner for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

obr1.jpg
obr2.jpg

obr3.jpg

Promo codes for Beginner Version:
PJTE3HNER9NY
49PT4L3WP334
JLRE43AKPHL4
9TP3LJXW3JLK
YYTPJXAFHXYL
J9HX67JPE3AN
PK6HEAFM4K4W
RYLM476FPTNJ
TP694N64KJ9K
LKK9WP769AW6
MTRWMRYKXXRT
XFJKKJANFHR9
6WRY6RXEP9EE
P64KYNL9NAPX
K67TAMHJ3PMK
Y779JY3JJHWA
99XYJTNPPLP3
P6LP3TFKFANF
7H9PWXWXYYJN
RFX66PA7AJNW

Bob25

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Situational learning

The best way to learn a language is by talking and getting involved in situations. I just got an Eton Institute Russian Phrasebook and its definitely working! My cousins in Moscow are super impressed with my accent and I can already sort of have conversations after just one week :D So worth it! and it only cost $2.99

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73