Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Actual

1,887 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,452 Global Posts

Default App Pick of the Week for March 14, 2010

My App Pick of the Week this week is Tripit. I've been using it to help me keep track of tradeshows and it's done a great job. Basically all you do is sign up then forward all your confirmation emails for planes, hotels, etc. to Tripit. It automagically builds an itinerary for you containing all sorts of useful information including dates, times, locations (and maps!), etc.

Tripit is free, though you can get a paid version that will actually message you if there's an unexpected change in your itinerary, like a flight delay or gate change.

If you're a traveller, it's well worth looking at.

[Free - iTunes link]

What's your pick?
    Forum App Reviewer

540 Posts
    Global Posts
    542 Global Posts

My pick of the week is Feathers

Feathers is a nifty Twitter application that allows you to use Unicode characters in your Tweets. These characters give you the ability to make some pretty cool designs that anyone can see. The app also features several styles - like upside down text or "1337" styles. For some reason if you don't like tweeting from the app, as soon as you leave the app, the text is copied to your iPhone's clipboard, so you can paste the text in an another app. For anyone wanting to explore more with fonts in their Tweets, then this is an app for you!

$1.99 (on sale for $0.99 right now)
    [iTunes Link]