Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    iPhone Guru

1,604 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,631 Global Posts

i use "Yadahome Organizer" i love it!
    iMore Newbie

22 Posts
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

I use OmniFocus for my to do's and college class assignments/projects and Bento for general information for classes and people I work in groups with. I also use the Mac versions of these apps so everything between my iPhone and Mac synced through MobileMe and up to date. After a class I can add information to the apropriate app on my iPhone and when I get home to work on homework or project, I have all the data I need. It was expensive at first to buy the iPhone apps (a friend gave me the Mac versions, thankfully) but I won't need anything else and I can tailor the apps to my liking.
    iPhone Newbie

12 Posts

I had better...but it is not bad!!
    iPhone Beginner

92 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,589 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by timjs View Post
    I've been using Microsoft Windows, Office, and Outlook beginning in 1986
    Good news.....you're not as old as ya think ....

Windows 3.0 and Office for Windows dropped in 1990 and 3.1 in 1992. Win 2 was late 1987-ish
    iPhone Newbie

11 Posts

I loved my Sony Clie's and was a veteran Datebk6 user. I still miss it, but Pocket Informant is coming right along. I used it for a little while last summer and when I came back to it recently I was really impressed with the progress. Also like that you can post suggestions online and then users vote on which ones they would like the most.

I have GSyncIt talking to Outlook 2007, and Google calendar. then that syncs with PI. Still have MobileMe as well so everything is syncing all over the place. Will have to see if I need to keep it now that this new system is working so well.
    iMore Elite

2,644 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,950 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Qwak View Post
    Anyone used 2do for iPhone? The screens look rather nice, but I'm not sure how well the sync with my Mac would work! Anyone got it working smoothly?
    I use it and sync it with my Mac. Works great. I was under the impression that it would sync calendar events to, but it just syncs whatever todo events you have. Pretty nice app, either way.
    iMore Intermediate

142 Posts
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts

i have 2do and love it. You can sync with your mac and toodledo wirelessly. It will give you reminders by email, sms or popup. It's the best todo I have tried. Now, that's just my opinion.
    iPhone Nanite

2 Posts

Default syncing with multiple lists and computers

Could someone please help?

I have my job contacts and a calendar, plus I have a personal business with contacts and a calendar and I am in the Military where I have a third set of contacts and calendar. I am really tired of managing three sets, using my work computer, personal laptop and my iphone.

Is there something out there that can link all of these and combine them so that I can manage my time more effectivly?

Thank you tons!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12