New A Fill in the Blank Editor app edit documents outlines

spiderguy84

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
iTunes Store

a Fill in the blank editor app

with this you can take a picture of any document that needs to be filled out and type right on top of the image to fill in the blank spots and then save the whole thing to your camera roll

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I went and bought this as soon as I saw it. Big disappointment. The first form I photographed to fill in, I couldn't even read the text next to the blanks I needed to fill in...and there's no way within the app to zoom. The way it stands right now, it's useless.

spiderguy84

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
If one takes the picture carefully text is readable. The screenshots certainly seemed readable enough to me and those are straight from my iPhone. Also nowhere did it say in description zoom in to fill in the blanks. It is as described. Why do you feel the need to hurt someone's income by writing extremely negative review not only in ap store but online forums as all. Was your $1.99 that important to you?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I want people to be able to know what they're getting. I understand that in the photo you took you can see the text clearly. If I type a form that has 3 lines with 3 blanks, I'll be able to see it and fill it clearly as well. Unfortunately, I've seen precious few forms in the real world that work that way.

You have the start to a great app here. A few updates, and this could be a real productivity tool.

spiderguy84

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
I have just released an update to the app. The update to 2.0 does the following:
* Fixes major bugs with printing and saving.
* Cleaner looking UI with toolbar.
* Made to a universal app to be compatible with the iPad 2.
* Now saves as a PDF instead of a .jpg.
* Access all saved documents within the app.
* Print from the initial editing screen, and email after you have saved it.
* Change the font size by either enlarging or shrinking by increments of 1 to more closely match the document's font.
Thank you to all who have purchased in the past, and for their patience as we made improvements to the app, and keep the reviews coming!

spiderguy84

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
I have a promotion going on using Twitter at the moment. Find me there @TBrass84 and find the tweet I made today asking for RTs about the app. For every 10 RT I get, 1 of those people will get a promotion code for a free download (max of 50 winners). Enjoy and good luck!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR