- 03-01-2010, 07:36 PM #26
- 03-01-2010, 07:38 PM #27
- 03-01-2010, 07:52 PM #28
- 03-01-2010, 07:58 PM #29iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Todo is simply awesome!!!!!!
I have downloaded the Lite version and i was blown away!!!
What a simple and fun way to manage my todo's. I would highly recommend having multiple alerts for each tasks. That would make it the best productivity app ever!!!
- 03-01-2010, 08:55 PM #30
would be awsome to open some kind of context menu so i could make some modifications... like moving to another "folder"...
also, add some "smart" search!
- 03-01-2010, 09:31 PM #31iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
It appears lists and todos can't be manually sorted, and I'd like that option. It would be nice also if I could rename or even delete the default lists (Focus & Inbox). I'd also like to be able to set custom alert sounds (from my music playlists).
- 03-01-2010, 09:52 PM #32iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
google calendar sync and integration with Things app.
- 03-01-2010, 11:18 PM #33iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I'd like to see MobileMe syncing, voice integration, and geolocation.
- 03-02-2010, 12:51 AM #34
- 03-02-2010, 02:13 AM #35iMore Beginner
- 64 Posts
Love to try this out. I use things but this looks nice.
- 03-02-2010, 04:58 AM #36
- 03-02-2010, 06:19 AM #37
- 03-02-2010, 09:56 AM #38
- 03-02-2010, 11:14 AM #39iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
ACT integration is important.
- 03-02-2010, 12:11 PM #40
- 03-02-2010, 12:41 PM #41
make a new contact in adress book, the app is GREAT!!!
- 03-02-2010, 12:45 PM #42iMore Newbie
- 29 Posts
Agree with Google calendar and voice integration.
- 03-02-2010, 01:03 PM #43iPhone Newbie
- 18 Posts
Would love to see it sync to ical for tasks somehow... wishful thinking....
- 03-02-2010, 01:17 PM #44
The only area I would say improvement could be made would be eye-candy.
A couple examples:
* Perhaps introduce the idea of task icons (e.g. phone for a call). I now the small icon is already there, but it's in the background.
* Certain elements of the UI need tidying up. For example, the header font for date ranges (e.g. "Overdue"). Right now, it's too large.
All in all though, an excellent app.
- 03-02-2010, 01:17 PM #45iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
google services integration
- 03-02-2010, 01:42 PM #46iPhone Newbie
- 13 Posts
Google tasks would be my request. Outlook as a second choice….
- 03-02-2010, 02:33 PM #47iMore Newbie
- 18 Posts
that sounds like an awesome app! I would love to see it with a full suite of Google products.
- 03-02-2010, 03:15 PM #48
- 03-02-2010, 05:19 PM #49iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Sync with Outlook and Google
- 03-02-2010, 08:30 PM #50
Sync to Outlook would be really nice.