Clay Hunt - the most realistic clay shooting game

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Clay Hunt - the most realistic clay shooting game - 0.99$

[URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clay-hunt/id337571576?mt=8&tduid=889190674f6148cbb609dc8e5eaa0516&affId=1503186&at=10l3Vy]Clay Hunt[/URL] is a clay shooting game offering unique gameplay and the most realistic experience available. The game challenges you to learn to shoot like an expert hitting rapidly flying targets from varying angles.

Features:
* Innovative multi touch controls
* Tutorial mode, where you can practice your shotgun handling
* Three game modes: Beginner, Expert and Pro
* Two shotguns: double barrel and semi-automatic
* Realistic graphics and sound effects
* Real life physics for clay bird trajectories and leads

Clay Hunt featured on iTunes "What We're Playing"!

Clay Hunt reached Games Top 10 in Italy:
5/5 "Molto originale, complimeti :))))"

iphoneapp-promocodes.com:
4/5 "It actually almost gives you the feel of shooting at clay targets with the way that the game looks and plays."

US App Store:
5/5 "I shoot trap on a regular basis and have been looking for a realistic clay shooting game. Look no further,this is it."
4/5 "The controls are really smooth - I can tell that the errors are really my own, and not the app."

Nine Over Ten 9/10 - Video Game Reviews & News for iPhone, Sony PS3 and Nintendo DS
"If you have not checked out Clay Hunt for some skeet shooting action, do so now."

See the video introduction to the Clay Hunt: YouTube - Clay Hunt v.1.2 Introduced - The most realistic clay shooting game for the iPhone

instructions_new_3.jpg
clayhunt.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Making of Clay Hunt

Something about me, the developer of the game:

I'm a gamer now fulfilling the dream of publishing a game of my own. I do this along my day job (which is software development as well). So I'm a professional programmer now trying new things out. So far the ride have been very interesting and I'm very satisfied with what I've able to produce. Clay Hunt is actually one of my favorite games currently :)

There were several things I wanted to accomplish:
  • Come up with a control scheme suitable for shooting rapidly moving targets (I didn't find any solution that appealed me from available shooting games).
  • Intrigue the player to learn a new skill - in this case shooting rapidly using your thumbs.
  • Have the user experience simple and suitable for short gaming moments

Personally I think I hit the target and with the recent releases, reviews and comments suggest the same.

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Clay Hunt LITE now available!

I'm happy to announce that Clay Hunt LITE is now published: Clay Hunt LITE for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

LITE version lets you try out Clay Hunt's innovative shooting controls in the tutorial and beginner clay shooting for FREE! In tutorial you'll get to practice your shotgun handling by shooting bottles against the clock. And in the beginner clay shooting you'll face the challenge of shooting moving targets.

For those who want more challenge and realism, the full version adds two game modes: expert and pro.

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Clay Hunt LITE hits TOP 10!

Clay Hunt LITE hit top 10 in Italy and France! The paid version is doing great as well: It reached top 25 PAID app list in France and top 10 PAID GAMES list in Italy!

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Clay Hunt 2.0 released

Clay Hunt 2.0 is now available and adds Game Center Leaderboards and a totally new game mode - Arcade Challenge!

"It's extremely addicting. I play it everyday when I'm board or just chillin. On the speed game where you shoot the 4 bottles I'm number #1 with .80 milliseconds good luck trying to beat my score. Fun game." - US App Store (5/5)

Check out also the video review at Crazy Mike's Apps!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2