Radio App for Iphone.....

brianmiddleton

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Am i the only person who wants true FM radio for my 3gs? I live in Little Rock, AR and the only music i like i can really only find on my local radio stations. Some good down south hood music is what i like and they dont have it on pandora....half the time i try to shazam a song off my radio stations, shazam can't even recognize it....APPLE BRING US FM RADIO PLZZ!!!!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Since FM radio is literally another piece of hardware, it's not likely. You can, however, purchase an FM receiver that plugs right into your iPhone.

pktgumby

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Try the I heart radio app or aol radio app. I heart radio gives you access to stations that stream, and aol gives you certain genres. Both are free.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Check out WunderRadio. There's a crap ton of radio stations on there from all over the world. It's an excellent app.

Jefola

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
TuneIn Radio is an awesome app! LOTS of local, regional, and international stations streaming live. My office gets terrible FM reception so I use TuneIn to listen to my favorite stations. HIGHLY recommended app!!!

Mar 8, 2010
www.lawrence-najjar.com
I like the AOL Radio app, too. First, it is free. Second, you can select from a large list of station genres -- kind of like a poor man's satellite radio. To avoid annoying gaps in the songs, you have to have a very good connection.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2