Mint app .. personal finance software

pktgumby

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
It is very slow to update on the phone for me, and you don't have access to everything. You can still see the detail for each account (including the ability to modify transaction details), budget overview and cash flows.

It's pretty handy for quickly checking your accounts, and automatically updates when you run the app. But, as I said, it is a bit slow to update, but that could just be my particular accounts.

jzajzz

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
What about splitting transactions.. I need it for cash transactions... in order to do that I have to split my ATM withdrawals and say where I use the cash .. everytime i use it.. does it allow for that in the app?

pktgumby

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Nope, doesn't look like you can split transactions. The app is free though, so you might as well just give it a shot, you've got nothing to lose!

petsnspace

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I tried it and deleted it. I found it slow and very limited. I was looking for an app that would allow me to sync with desktop quicken or at least give me some similar functionality (since it is linked to on the quicken web site), but it wasn't anything close. If there are any developers that are creating an app to sync with desktop quicken, please let me know.

sabonge

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
finance app with one thing in particular

Every time a new finance app gets release i download it. I have try about 17 different apps and none of them do what i found on this one.

It display your future balance (like a forecast system). It has a built-in calcualtor, spreadhsheet view and several categories to choose from. I would add probably 2 or 3 more but the fact that i can see my balance 6 months from now makes this app a top 10 for me. It helps me know when is a good time to take a vacation or spend on a big toy, not to mention you can export your expenses to Excel, etc.

check it out. mybudget-planner dot com

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Mint is great. If you bank with Watchovaya, or Wachovia, it's a must have. There is no other way that I know of to get your Wachovia account information on your iPhone.

Cerberus

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I am in the process of testing this app out, and it seems the website is a few days behind my bank's site... Could there be a problem with my settings?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77