- iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
ScreenDimmer - saves battery on jailbroken Devices
ScreenDimmer allows you to save battery life by automatically dimming your device's screen after a pre-defined time; or if you wish by turning the backlight off.
Most users suffer unnecessary battery drain while having their iPhone not on standby. Setting auto-lock to a short time makes it better, but is an inconvenience most of the time due to permanent locking and unlocking while waiting for something.
ScreenDimmer is the solution for this problem: Save battery life by reducing the backlight to a minimum if the device hasn't been used for a pre-defined time and reduce the waste of the most energy consuming component, the backlight, of the iPhone or iPod.
Free yourself from worrying about locking your device
Brought to you by the developers of 3G Unrestrictor and Firewall iP.
ScreenDimer is available via the CydiaStore for only $0.99!
- Longer battery life
- Can turn the display's backlight of
- Dims the screen after a user defined time
- Doesn't dim the screen if the battery is being charged
- Doesn't dim if an app needs the screen (navigagtion software, video players, …)
- Ability to exclude apps from dimming
- Configuration interface in the Settings app