Submarine action, now in iPhone radar!

jdavid#IM

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
The war game fanatics have another reason to rejoice now. Dark Sonar, a submarine action simulation game has been introduced on to the iPhone gaming platform, after much anticipation. The seemingly innocuous game has a lot in store where action and adventure are concerned. Very much applauded for the innovative control system, exquisite environment and fast paced, well plotted missions, the Dark Sonar certainly seems to live up to the expectations of iPhone gamers. Initial reviews are very positive and several iPhone game addicts are hooked to this latest addition already. Says Clark, a hardcore gamer, ?I?ve never seen anything like DarkSonar on iPhone. I pride myself in acing every game there is for the iPhone screen (well, many of them are pretty easy) but since DarkSonar, I?ve reconsidered! The missions are just deadly. I?ve been unable to reach the final mission yet. I?m hooked.?

iTunes Sales URL : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/darksonar/id349055884?mt=8&uo=6&at=10l3Vy

2djx6p1.jpg

Tom, who spends more time on his Xbox and iPhone than anything else says, ?The moment I checked out Dark Sonar, I knew I had to have it. The missions are plain exciting and the control system can only be described as ?maverick?. Couldn?t ask for a better subway companion.?

Dark Sonar: The game itself is a series of missions (14 in all), each new mission more complex than the earlier. The gamer, who would don the role of the captain of a submarine, will have total and fluid access to all controls of the ship. The game panel that resembles a radar brings out the stealth perspective of the game with ?lan. The missions involve attack, defense and rescue over a milieu of unrest and agitation that only a war with deadly weapons can bring about. Over time, the captain of the submarine will find ally submarines and armies which cooperate in the attack in some missions while demanding help in others. An enigmatic mother ship is also featured in some missions that needs to be protected from gruesome attackers. Weapon and performance upgrades which happen after every mission depend on the performance of the gamer. The sophisticated weapons include torpedoes, homing, mine, bomb and decoy. The weapons get upgraded in attributes like speed and extent of damage. It is only imaginable that by the time the final mission is reached, the captain will be armed with the best of the weapons and performance capabilities, flanked with ally attackers and ready to blow away scores of enemies.

Category: Games
Released: Feb 09, 2010
Version: 1.0
1.0 (iPhone OS 3.0 Tested)
4.9 MB
Languages: English
Seller: Seoung woo Choi
? Copyright (c) 2010, TriApps
Rated 4+

iTunes Sales URL : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/darksonar/id349055884?mt=8&uo=6&at=10l3Vy

YouTube: YouTube - Dark Sonar - Submarine Battle Game iPhone App

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR