Air Contacts - share, mail and backup contact data

ProjectCocoa

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Air Contacts - share, mail and backup contact data + PROMOS

Access all of your iPhone contact data from any Mac or PC over the air. Of course the Mac/PC has to be in the same local network as your iPhone.

AirContacts.png

After starting up Air Contacts just use the URL displayed on your iPhone screen and type it into your favourite webbrowser on your computer. Now you can view, download and backup all of your contacts through a webinterface.

Air Contacts lets you download all of your contacts. You can download single contacts as vCard or the entire addressbook with one click:
-One vCard containting all of your contacts
-One zip archive containing a single vCard for each of your contacts).
-An iPhone Contacts Backup file

More information on Air Contacts is available here: Air Contacts | Project Cocoa

Get it from the App Store: Air Contacts

Some customer reviews:
Due to my address book being stored on my company exchange server I thought I?d never be able to sync my address book on my mac properly. Enter this app that works brilliantly and simply ? all I have to do is sync my mac with this app occasionally and presto ? a nice address book backup without iTunes chicanery!
Simple, fuss-free and worked without any hassles. I recommend first installing the free, Lite version to see how (and if) it works. I needed to export contacts from an iPhone, which isn't part of the Lite app, so I paid up for the full version, and I'm glad I did.

Finally: Promotional Codes... Have fun
JJKKPJ9EMK3Y
LENPAT44F9A4
JNLPWX9WWXHF
LNRMFYPLN7LE
LE6EXY6F479P

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads