TiPb Give-Away: Navigon MobileNavigator and Macworld Guided Tour!
MobileNavigator [$69.99 on sale - iTunes link] maker Navigon is going to be at Macworld 2010 next week and knowing them, they may just have a few surprises in store for the show! You’ll be able to find out all about them first hand from Navigon, February 11-13 at booth #575 (or second hand from TiPb if you’re following along online).
To celebrate, Navigon is giving TiPb readers a chance to get MobileNavigator for FREE!
If you’re going to be at Macworld, Navigon is offering:
- Two (2) lucky readers a FREE copy of MobileNavigator along with a hands-on demo at their booth from Navigon’s product manager, Bernd Hahn, who’ll show you all the tips and tricks you’ll ever need to know. You have to be at Macworld.
If you’re following along online, Navigon is offering:
- Two (2) lucky readers a FREE copy of MobileNavigator as well!
Here’s how to enter:
- If you’re going to be at Macworld and want the FREE MobileNavigator, email email@example.com with subject-heading NAVIGON and you’re entered to win — simple as that!
- If you’re not going to be at Macworld, but still want the FREE MobileNavigator, just leave a reply below and tell us — where do you want to use Navigon to go? Name your driving destination!
The give-away begins now and lasts until February 10 at 12pm PT. US App Store account required to use Promo Codes (Apple’s rule, not ours!)
- 02-05-2010, 08:56 AM #2
- 02-05-2010, 09:00 AM #3iPhone Newbie
- 27 Posts
I'm not going to Macworld but having one of these would sure help me find my way to Boston!
- 02-05-2010, 09:00 AM #4
- 02-05-2010, 09:02 AM #5
- 02-05-2010, 09:03 AM #6
Will be taking my girl on a road trip thru the great southwest
- 02-05-2010, 09:09 AM #7
I'd love to use this around DC and NY
- 02-05-2010, 09:11 AM #8iPhone Intermediate
- 101 Posts
I would use Navigon for out of state driving.
- 02-05-2010, 09:11 AM #9
- 02-05-2010, 09:14 AM #10
- 02-05-2010, 09:14 AM #11iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
I want to get from Phx to Hatch, NM for the Hatch Chili festival
- 02-05-2010, 09:22 AM #12
- 02-05-2010, 09:23 AM #13iMore Intermediate
- 193 Posts
- 02-05-2010, 09:24 AM #14
- 02-05-2010, 09:27 AM #15iMore Beginner
- 64 Posts
I would use it since I drive so much.
- 02-05-2010, 09:28 AM #16
- 02-05-2010, 09:33 AM #17
I want Navigon to show me the way to the condo I have reserved in Breckenridge.
- 02-05-2010, 09:39 AM #18
I am moving to Houston at the end of the month, and I have no idea how to get around down there. I would love a copy to help me learn a new city, and make it to my first day on the job on time.
- 02-05-2010, 09:41 AM #19iPhone Newbie
- 23 Posts
I'd like to make a roadtrip in europe, so it might be useful :P
- 02-05-2010, 09:41 AM #20iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
Since I won't be able to go to Macworld, I would love to take my girlfriend out on a trip to visit Chicago and possibly San Francisco a little later. In the shorter term, I would love to take her up to Vancouver to visit the city and the rockies. Since I don't necessarily know my way and that the built-in maps app on iPhone does not cut it at all (no voice guidance and keeps turning off the display), Navigon MobileNavigator would be perfect as it would give us a REAL GPS.
I now cross my fingers and hope for the best!
- 02-05-2010, 09:44 AM #21
i will use it in the Dallas, TX metroplex. i do work for all the hospitals and your app would help me save time by showing me best route and keep me out of traffic!
Last edited by avela13; 02-05-2010 at 10:00 AM.
- 02-05-2010, 09:44 AM #22
Thanks for the great give away.
I'm heading to Bar Harbor, ME for CT. A scenic drive to a great location
- 02-05-2010, 09:45 AM #23
As an international student I want to see as much of the country as I can while I'm here in the US. This Spring I'm driving from Florida to Colorado and back within a week. So Navigon could help me save valuable time not driving in wrong directions!
- 02-05-2010, 09:49 AM #24
- 02-05-2010, 09:49 AM #25
Thanks for the free things! And thank you MobileNavigator!
Pleaaaasee!! I want it to navigate from Buenos Aires to Miramar, coastal city of Argentina, where I plan to go surfing. And then keep going south from there.