TiPb Give-Away: Navigon MobileNavigator and Macworld Guided Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra5mil

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
I would like to get driving directions to this new place called the real world. I heard about it from the internets, but Google Maps says there is no such place with that name. Having a REAL GPS software on my iPhone would make traveling much easier for me. I have used Navigon before, and I trust that it will help show me the way to the "real world."

migs109

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
all around chicago

So I'm in the construction industry, and I'm always going to different job sites. I definitely use my iPhone's google mapes to find out where new job sites are. Chicago is huge, and I also go to unfamiliar surrounding neighborhoods. So an actual navigation app would be great to have. So it would be really great to get a promotional one free of charge. Thanks TiPB!!!

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I'd like to use Navigon to go anywhere that isn't covered in snow and ice. :rolleyes:

My current destination thoughts are Key West or Arizona. Both seem to be warm enough (or at least snow free enough) right now.

3rdamention

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I would love to check out Navigon. I am new to the whole iPhone Application Scene since I have only had my phone for 2 weeks. I was looking for good Navigation Applications and googled my way here, easily one of the best iPhone forums I have found.

I have been looking at the Navigation Applications and Navigon seems to be the best from most accounts. I am driving from Indianapolis to Myrtle Beech in March, to Key West in June (Sisiter in Law lives there, and Disney World in August (family vacation). I would love to use this app and blog/post about my experiences with Navigon in the Local Indianapolis Area and on my trips in the next few months.

Thanks for even giving a noob like me a chance to win this awesome application.

CharFeld

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
I would like Navigon in order to get to all the places that the competing gps I made the mistake of buying for the iPhone can't seem to find. And for the places it can find, I would still prefer Navigon to get me there in half the time than following the cruddy instructions I get from the other product.

soulfulzeta

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Oops. Since I don't know what macworld is right now..lol where do I want to use Navigon? For work traveling to different clients houses, when I travel (Going to Fl next month) and when I go to Cali for my residency in Nov. It would be a BIG help!

wittness

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I'll be flying back to Philadelphia next week and hope to drive into NYC while I'm there. I'm scared to hit the Big Apple without a trusty navigation system on my phone to guide me!

gunnarliden

Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
not going to macworld, but would love to use Navigon to help the kids deliver produce to members of our garden for our youth farming organization (once the snow melts here in Mpls/St. Paul).

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I need the Navigon!

I travel for work throughout the US. I just switched to an Iphone in December so that I have one device that is my phone, pda, mp3, and GPS. As part of my work I spend a couple of days driving through cities looking at real estate. I have used a Garmin GPS in the past, and after seeing it in action several of my colleagues have purchased units. It would be great to show everyone that my Iphone nows does the job even better!

As for upcoming travel, next week is NYC for work. The week after is actually a vacation in San Francisco and Napa and I will be doing alot of driving both in the city and in wine country. And next up in March I will be doing a real estate survey in the Baltimore area.

I am ready to jump in and use this app showing it off to anyone I travel with. Being in unfamiliar cities I am excited to try the live traffic information as well.

Thanks,
Chris

lylope

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Please pick me! :)

I am constantly on the road for all my business trips. I travel more than 50% and this application will be very useful for me. I will need this for my upcoming trips during the Spring: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Sacramento, Seattle, Utah, New Mexico and Denver. I will like to use the application through all those locations, and then I can possible buy the European version for the London trip that I'm having on May. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods