- 02-09-2010, 12:40 PM #151
- 02-09-2010, 12:51 PM #152iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I live in Dallas and am planning on driving my kids to Disney world over spring break. This would be such a big help!
- 02-09-2010, 01:20 PM #153iMore Newbie
- 41 Posts
I NEED it for our driving summer vacation to Boston and back.
- 02-09-2010, 01:43 PM #154
I want a Navigon MobileNavigator
I want a Navigon MobileNavigator because:
1. I love my Navigon GPS and I want one for my iPhone
2. It would be so cool to have the new 3D terrain view feature on my iPhone
I would use my Navigon MobileNavigator when I visit New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC in May, as well as Orlando Florida in August.
- 02-09-2010, 03:56 PM #155iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Going on a golf trip to Pinehurst this fall. Need to find all the courses!
- 02-09-2010, 04:07 PM #156
- 02-09-2010, 04:40 PM #157iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I need the Navigon MobileNavigator for my wild *** roadtrips.
- 02-09-2010, 06:07 PM #158iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
I am planning a number of trips to surrounding areas like Memphis, Dallas, and Baton Rouge. This wonderful navigation app would really come in handy.
- 02-09-2010, 07:22 PM #159
- 02-10-2010, 04:06 AM #160
I want to use Navigon for my trip to vegas... I lost my friend Doug.
- 02-10-2010, 08:09 AM #161
- 02-10-2010, 11:40 AM #162
I'm putting all my trust in NAVIGON to route me and my girlfriend to a romantic place this valentines day - Mozart's Cafe in Austin Texas
Last edited by rohan076; 02-10-2010 at 11:45 AM.
- 02-10-2010, 11:52 AM #163iPhone Newbie
- 17 Posts
Visit my grandkids in Bunnlevel, NC at their new home!
- 02-11-2010, 07:53 AM #164
- 02-11-2010, 11:21 AM #165
- 02-12-2010, 09:48 PM #166
Heading to Beaver Creek on a ski trip soon - be great if I had easy to use navigation on my iPhone.