TiPb Give-Away: Navigon MobileNavigator and Macworld Guided Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonyrt

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
Navigon MobileNavigator (will not be at Macworld)

I am planning a trip with my family from Redmond, WA to Hilton Head Island, SC, and we want to head south to the Grand Canyon before heading east along the southern route. I need as much help as I can to ensure we plan and navigate our trip to ensure a memorable time.

fifofun

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
I want to drive to Naples Florida and get away from this wicked cold and be able to pahk my car outside without waiting 15 minutes for it to warm up.

aetilden

Oct 17, 2008
Visit site
Where do I want Navigon MobileNavigator to take me?

My dream destination would be the Bahamas. However, I don't think I'll be driving there. So, I'll use MobileNavigator to take me to a church retreat in the mountains of North Carolina. I've been there before but always get mixed up on the route after leaving the interstate.

tyrran

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I would find the perfect route from my family's house in MA out to the Wachusett mountains, where my wife and I could snowboard and I would propose all over again. I hope she says yes this time too!

dsore121863

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Friend of the family has offered us a week in their time share in Cabo San Lucas. Driving down, 3 days each way. Going from Sacramento through LA is reason enough but then we have to navigate from the US through Mexico. Then reverse it and head home after a week recovering from the drive down.

F0rensic

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
I am currently applying to a number of graduate schools and traveling over a good number of states for interviews with the respective programs. Finding campus locations, off-site buildings, and even directions to some of the local fun would be incredibly useful. With a student's budget, the price is just right too.

regards,
Bill

professorhyatt

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I'll take one

I'll be taking students on a road trip as part of my U.S. history course: San Francisco to Chicago, by way of Yosemite, Death Valley, over the Rockies (a reverse of the 49 Gold Rush) to the Grand Canyon, Vegas, through Texas, to New Orleans, a detour to Birmingham & Memphis (for Civil Rights era) and up to Chicago.
Great for the students, even better if I don't get lost . . .

7654cd

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Navigon

I drive a truck for a large freight carrier. I catch a little grief from my fellow drivers about not having a stand along GPS unit. I would love to show them how practical my iPhone is as a GPS with Navigon. I could use this app every single day navigating on my truck route.

Thanks

Chris

leepgirl

May 31, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to be taking my 12 y/o daughter to a national fencing tournament on the opposite side of the country!! Traveling on our own would be sooo much easier with a little navigation help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR