TiPb Give-Away: Navigon MobileNavigator and Macworld Guided Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

munan

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site
My wife and I are both celebrating turning 43 by driving the famous Route 66 from start to finish, and we want to check out all points in between. A true navigation app like this would be so useful on a trip like this that there are no words! And what a fine 43 birthday present this would make. :)

ksk

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Home

I would use Mobile Nav to get home. I've lived in Boston, MA for 11 years and still find myself going the wrong way down one way streets. This is not the best city for someone with no sense of direction.

mattoaks

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I would love the Navigon app so that I could take my youth ministry on our missions trip to Columbus, Ohio in a couple months!! Please!!

Mikey62

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
I will not be at MacWorld, but Navigon could take us on our summer vacation. From Florida, to upstate New York, to Mass., to Philadelphia, down to D.C. and then back home to Florida.

scott.strausbaugh

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I live in Seattle and it can be VERY confusing to navigate all of the streets around here. Plus I am going to be drive to a friends wedding on the East Coast and was going to buy a Garmin system prior to that but wouldn't have to with this software.

nsquared

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I would use MobileNavigator to take a road trip around the USA! In the meantime, help me drive to Miami for the Superbowl! Please!!!

Gorynytch

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
I would love to use this app with my Bluetooth helemet for my motorcycle. I'm always looking for good roads and new places to go. The best feature is 'take me home' which is great after a long ride. Hopefully multitasking will be part of 4.0, so I can ride with confidence while rocking out. :D

chrbd29

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Where to...

I always loved to travel and one day I want to drive up the west coast of Florida and all the way around the Gulf of Mexico to the southern most point of Texas.

and

I will not be at Macworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2