GrooveMaker Reggaeton

sapp

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
GrooveMaker Reggaeton is a new style-based app that allows anyone to create and share non-stop tracks for remixing, multimedia and movie soundtrack compositions on the go, in real-time, just like a professional DJ or music producer. GrooveMaker has quickly become the top downloaded remixing applications for the iPhone/iPod Touch with nearly 500,000 downloads, allowing any user to create professional, full-length tracks in minutes, with its unique combination of advanced remixing software and high-quality included loops' sound content.

2406_6379.png

GrooveMaker Reggaeton is packed with non-stop party-like beats, moving basses and percussion, rhythmic synths and effects, all spiced up with instrumental lines and riffs from Latin America and the Caribbean.

01.jpg

The new GrooveMaker Reggaeton includes 3 songs, plus 1 FREE song by registering, and a total of 252 loops in 95-96-95-92 BPM ranges for 161 MB of samples. Click here to listen to the video and audio demos.

Join the urban Latino youth movement and arm your iPhone/iPod Touch with GrooveMaker Reggaeton. The new pack is now available on the Apple iTunes App Store for only $9.99/?7.99.

For more infomation on GrooveMaker go to www.groovemaker.com

Cheers

sapp

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Thanks. I love jammin using these apps. Reggaeton is only one of 11 different style packs. There is a Groovemaker for just about every genre of music. If you have any ideas for what you what kind of genre you would like to see next, go to GrooveMaker Discussions | Facebook and let us know on our facebook page. We love user input.

Some of the styles pack we already have are:

GrooveMaker House

GrooveMaker Hip-Hop

GrooveMaker Trance

GrooveMaker Techno

GrooveMaker D'n'B

GrooveMaker Electro

GrooveMaker Reggae

GrooveMaker Reggaeton

GrooveMaker Club

GrooveMaker Rock Ace

and a fully functional GrooveMaker Free version

For more info go to www.groovemaker.com

sapp

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I have the D'N'B and the reggaeton app. Love the reggaeton. I used it to make some backing tracks for a little video I made. It came out great. Do any of you have any links to some tracks you've made with the app? I'd love to check 'em out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW